Atlas Floating Vanity Support
The Atlas Floating Vanity Support is our inaugural product launch in the new Atlas Collection of heavy-duty braces. Like their namesake, these industrial strength supports can carry the weight of the world. One of the largest supports in our line, the Atlas Floating Vanity is designed for heavy-duty loads with its 2"x2" fortified tube and half-inch thick, 6x6 plate. This brace is built to last for any commercial application. Once installed in 4" of concrete using 3/8" anchors, it boasts an astounding 2000-pound carry capacity across 3 supports. Using 2 supports will float 1500 pounds along with an additional 300-pound point-load on the end of the sturdy, steel arm. Unfinished steel can be finished on jobsite or quoted with powder coating for project specific requirements.
- Sizes: 37.5" Tall, 6"x6" Mounting Plate, Lower Plate 7.5" From Bottom
- Steel (Untreated Raw Steel)
- Material Thickness: 11 Gauge Tube
- Holes: Mounting Plate (4) 0.4375", Lower Plate (1) 0.25"
- Screws: Bearing Plate - 3/8" Anchors Required
- Carry Capacity: (2) - 1500 Pounds, (3) - 2000 Pounds
- Fasteners Not Included
- Sold as a Single Unit
Click on icons below for additional information.
CONTACT US FOR PRODUCT PRICING:
(877) 353-8899 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Any orders placed at $0.00 will not be processed.